the important topic of your data
Cookies are small text files, typically made up of words and numbers, that are placed on the device you are using by websites that you visit. Cookies do a variety of useful jobs and are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently and provide information to the owners of the site.
This website contains analytical cookies which enables Google Analytical software to work. We use Google Analytics to collect information that helps us to accurately calculate the number of visitors to our website and to see how these visitors move around the site when they are using it.
These cookies will randomise the IP address of your device so to not collect or store personal information that can identify you as a visitor.
The data collected by these cookies is anonymous and is used to improve how our website works and the services we offer to our customers.
Cookies we use
At Monsters Edge Ltd, we use the following four Google Analytical performance cookies:
- -utma This enables us to ascertain the number of unique visitors to our site and is updated with each page view. The cookie remains in existence for a period of 2 years either from initial creation or a subsequent update.
- -utmb This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session on our site. Each time a user visits a different page this cookie updates for a further 30 minute period. The cookie then remains in existence for a further 30 minutes, either from initial creation or a subsequent update.
- -utmc This cookie operates in conjunction with the -utmb cookie to determine whether or not to establish a new session for the user. The cookie remains in existence until you have closed your browser.
- -utmz This cookie stores the type of referral used by the visitor to reach your site, whether via a direct method, a referring link, a website search, or a campaign such as an ad or an email link. It is used to calculate search engine traffic, ad campaigns and page navigation within your own site. The cookie is updated with each page view and expires 6 months from initial creation or a subsequent update.
For more information about the cookies used by Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
Managing browser cookies
Most web browsers will allow some management of cookies via your browser settings. More info here: www.aboutcookies.org.
For further information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Keeping you in the loop
We wish to build a long-term relationship with you and would like to use personal information that we hold to send you updates about our business, activities and opportunities to work together. We would usually do this by email and/or post. You can opt out of receiving updates at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any email you receive.
Retention of personal data
The period for which Monsters Edge Ltd will retain personal information will vary depending on the purposes that it was collected for, as well as the requirements of any applicable law or regulation.
Your rights to see and correct data
You are always able:
- to access your personal information;
- to request that it is deleted;
- that its processing is restricted to the purpose for which it was given and;
- that any inaccurate personal information is amended.
If you need contact us, please use email@example.com. Please note that these rights are subject to some statutory qualifications. You also have the right to complain about the use of their personal information to the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk).
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information, but cannot guarantee the security of any that you disclose online for example when it is sent by email. You accept the potential security risks of providing data online over the Internet and will not hold Monsters Edge Ltd responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to Monsters Edge Ltd's negligence.